- Petroleum and FOG contaminated wastewater.
- Soil remediation.
- Odors often related to hydrocarbon contamination.
- Specifically–but not limited to–gasoline, oil, diesel, kerosene, heating oils, and propylene glycol.
ABS-PTRO is a 7-strain Bacillus blend, formulated with micronutrients for increased hydrocarbon degrading functionality. Many of the Bacillus strains contained in ABS-PTRO produce natural biosurfactants and enzymes that allow the microbe to overcome the hydrophobic nature of the hydrocarbons for better degradation. This, combined with a broad array of COD-reducing properties, make this product ideal for petroleum hydrocarbon wastewater and bioremediation applications. To further complement the activity of the microbes, the product is combined with micronutrients that bolster the activities of the Bacillus but also the hydrocarbon degrading activities of the natural flora found in the application. This product, applied appropriately, accelerates breakdown of the targeted chemicals.
Most Effective Use Ranges and Adjustments:
- Temperature 45 -120°F
- Alkalinity of 150 ppm or higher
- Optimum pH range of 4.5 to 10
- 30% moisture or higher in cases of soil remediation
- Oxygen 2ppm or higher
- For optimal shelf life, store product in cool space, under 100°F(38°C). Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Buckets and fiber board drums, depending on quantity ordered. For bulk, see ABS-WP-WS