- Reduces BOD, COD, & SS in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment effluent.
- Improves recovery time from upsets.
- Increases municipal and industrial wastewater treatment system capacity.
- Improves floc settling formation, thus preventing sludge.
- Improves waste degradation of specific target compounds.
- Enhances the stability of municipal and industrial wastewater treatment systems.
- Enhances odor control through natural organic acid oxidation.
- Is an environmentally-friendly, biodegradable component for broader activity spectrum.
ABS-WP™ is used for improving efficiency and odor control in a variety of industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plant facilities. ABS-WP™ contains powerful waste-digesting enzymes, essential nutrients, and specifically-selected strains of enzyme-producing beneficial microorganisms to degrade all the principle organic constituents normally found in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment facilities.
Direction for use and application rate:
The proper daily amount of ABS-WP is determined by the total weight of wastewater in your system.
Example: In a 100 cum3 wastewater treatment plant systems, multiply 100 cum3 by 1,000 liters/cum3 by 1 kg per liter by 2 parts and divided by 1,000,000. This equals 200 g of ABS-WP per day to be used for normal preventative maintenance treatment.
100 cum3 x 1,000 liters/cum3 x 1 kg/l x 2 parts/1,000,000
Note: Initial treatment of any waste system should be double the dosage of ABS-WP™ required for normal preventative maintenance.
Calculate the weight of the total organic contaminated wastewater flowing into the waste treatment system and add 5 to 10 ppm of ABS-WP™ by weight. During normal maintenance, the point of application should be in an area which allows the product maximum time in the system. For lagoon systems: 1# of ABS-WP™ /acre foot/week. (Example: 3#’s/million gallons. These normal preventative maintenance rates are based upon:
- BOD ranges of 250 to 1,500 mg/
- Minimum retention of 1 day.
- Optimum pH range of 6.5 to 7.5.
- Maximum water depth of 12 feet.
- Negative effects on biological growth rates are possible in the presence of varying concentrations of heavy metal in the mix liquor solution, i.e. mercury, hexavalent chromium, and inorganic cyanide wastes.
- For optimal shelf life, store product in cool space under 100°F(38°C). Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Buckets and fiber board drums depending on quantity ordered. For bulk, see ABS-WP-WS.