- Improves Operations
- Supports health of nitrifying bacteria.
- Improves ammonia removal .
- Improves facility capacity, stabilty and upset recovery.
- Reduces COD/BOD levels
- Reduces sludge yield and accumulation.
- Reduces foaming.
- Improves floc formation and settling characteristics.
- Improves FOG removal.
- Reduces odor generation.
- Decreases Costs
- Reduces energy cost.
- Reduces chemical costs.
- Reduces sludge handling and removal costs.
- Reduces ammonia related fines and surcharges.
ABS-Ammoni-Con™ is used for reducing ammonia levels across a broad range of environmental conditions.
Direction for use and application rate:
Apply 0.5-5.0 mg/l (ppm) depending on level of site optimization, load and flow characteristics and other facility treatment needs.
- For optimal shelf life, store product in cool space under 100°F(38°C). Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Buckets and fiber board drums depending on quantity ordered.